We believe that there may be some issues with your Microsoft Office that are preventing Business-in-a-Box from working correctly. Please use the following instructions to start Business-in-a-Box with its integrated text editor.
* Access Window's Run command box by pressing Start+R (press simultaneously the Start key on your keyboard, and the letter R)
* Click on "Browse"
* From the left side panel of the resulting window, click on "Local Disk" (under Computer)
* From the bigger part of the window, double click on "Program Files (x86)", then "Business-in-a-Box 201X" (201X being the latest version that you have installed)
* Select "BIB.exe" and click "Open"
* Now in the initial Run window, you should have something similar to the following (the initial drive letter could be different for you but that's ok):
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Business-in-a-Box 201X\BIB.exe"
* Put your cursor at the end of that string, and add the following: " /OFFICE=TX" (Do not include the "". Note that there is a space before the forward slash). The final string should now look like this:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Business-in-a-Box 201X\BIB.exe" /OFFICE=TX
* Click on OK. The software should launch with the default text editor. It will keep that setting, so you only need to do this once. Next time, you should be able to run the software by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
This should resolve your issues. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require further assistance.